Saturday, November 08, 2008

Section Outing (Jaguar Coy Pt 1 Sec 1)

Qns: How is bond formed?

Ans: Well you try eating, talking, training, kena torture, sleeping & even showering together for 2 months. =D

However it can be quite saddnening for one of our buddy to leave the bond due to some health problems. (After all the craps we went through together) So it most appropriate that we had some kind of farewell party for our buddy!

We had dinner at Shokudo (I keep typing "Shodoku" initially - Sudoku). It was a great place. Highly recommended though the price can be quite steep. We had some chit-chat section with our dear Elvis > "apple"? and found out that he is such a "RARE SPECIES" or should I say a extinct animal. (Innocent yet blur, pure yet too rigid & etc..) No offence Elvis. =p

Drinking Session with buddy can prove to be fun & drunk! I ain't a good drinker and that night was really a drunk night.

Well how drunk can I get?
- Drop my spec & didn't even realise until the next morning
- Need my buddy to carry me to catch a cab
- Almost puke at my own house (gross)
- Suffer bad hangover the next day

Anyway it was indeed a Memorable day with my nub army friends.

Till here

P.S.
Good luck to you "ON" =D

"Omelete Rice with Unagi"
"Omelete Egg"
"The group at PUB"

No comments: