Thursday, December 11, 2008

Passing Out Parade (POP LOH!!)

Finally the first stage of my Army Life is completed. It quite saddening to leave the place even though that was my greatest dream when I first stepped into Tekong still wearing my civilian clothing. Now I'm officially a Full-Time NSF "PTE LIM". =)

Just before we POP, we had a 24km route march. It a march where every REC in BMT had to go through with their field bag and"WIFE". At the start, everyone was fresh and steady for the first 4km, singing loudly and talking non-stop but as we march on all the song and talking started to quiet down. During 12km, we started to feel all the aching and pain all around our body (esp. The sole and shoulder). By 20km, most of us were zombified but still we carry on telling ourselves that just 400m more (In actually facts, it 4km more. Lies work sometimes =p). When we finally completed, the feeling was like.. "LET ME PUT DOWN MY FIELD BAG PLS" (That what i felt when I reach my coy line. Hahas).

Next we march to parade square where all our parents were and do what we do best throw our jockey cap high in the sky and shout "POP LOH" =D

Till here

P.S.
Jaguar Platoon 1 Section 1. Gonna miss you guys!



"Platoon 1 & my cute cousin"


"Platoon 1 & my cute cousin" Part 2

No comments: