Monday, June 30, 2008

Emo-cufication

"Why is the world so unfair?"

Early in the morning, i woke up thinking "Why is the world so unfair?". Then follow by tons & tons of craps flowing into my mind like:

"Why is that idiot driving a Ferrari while I'm hitching a ride with lots commuters packed in a small train cabin"

"Why is that idiot so carefree spending his/her dad's money $$ while I'm slogging like a cow jus to eat, travel and sleep" o.O?

"Why should i be so good to that idiot since he/she is treating me like SHIT"

GOSH!! "Why is the world so unfair?"

This past few days were terrible. I being going through the same topic over & over again. Until to a point i almost breakdown. Fortunately my mum was there all the time when i needed her, she advised me though she always repeat the same old phrase “人比人比死人”but i would really like to take this chance to tell "妈谢谢你“

No comments: