Friday, August 15, 2008

A good excuse

Previously On Running/Jogging
We talk about the benefits of running/jogging. Today we shall talk about the disadvantage of it - Aching Pain

Yes it was indeed a break-through that I jog 7 kilometres non-stop and enjoying all the benefits of doing it. However the aftermath of it that was inflicted on my body can prove to be quite devastating.

Today i woke up feeling fresh till I board the train to work. The aching start first then follow by the pain. Together with the stiff neck i suffering since Monday. It was truly a deathly combination "Iron Neck". However due to the pain, I was able to be excused for going to a "Expensive" birthday celebration. So should i say it a misfortune or a blessing? Because by tapping on this pain as an excuse to avoid a 3rd-degree burn on my pocket does sound like a plan.

To be honest, the pain is not that serious to the extend that i cannot even attend. It just that I not really interested in the celebration due to the high expenses and most importantly there is simply no good "Reason" for me to go. (Bad JL)

Haha am I being too bad? Nah I don't think so. =)

Till here

P.S.
"Happy & Pain is just a line apart" (Irony isn't it?)

No comments: