Thursday, August 14, 2008

Mad About Running

Completed 7 kilometres jog without stopping
(Equivalent to 17.5 rounds of 400 metres)

I cannot imagine it myself either. That i manage to break my previous record 6 kilometres.

I DID IT!

Running/Jogging is actually good for health both Physically and Psychological. Physically it kept you fit and healthy while Psychological it was scientifically proven that it boost confidence & attitude, build character, relief stress and most importantly it creates a release of endorphins that can cause euphoria or just a general sense of happiness for the runner.

So people come on let JOG together!
Mai Tu Liao (Don't waste time already)~ =D

Till here

P.S.
The reason i was able to run so far is the same "One Reason" that make me go to work everyday.

No comments: