Friday, August 01, 2008

OT Fever

"I love Overtime. Boss, give me more Overtime!"

If i ever say that phrase. That mean I really on the verge of breaking down.

Being doing Overtime this past few weeks non-stop.
OT mean 8.00am - 9.30pm (Everyday except on Sat & Sun 8.00-5.30)
First Week (Thur-Sun) - Alright the money sound nice!
Second Week (Mon-Sun) - I'm tired~
Third Week (Mon-Thur) - ... (Gone Case)

This OT fever is not because i desperate for the money. I'm actually doing it to help my Boss clear the urgent project. Even though it was extremely tiring (I clocked almost 70hrs OT) but the process was fun with all the nonsense we talk about and the funny stunt that a tired person can perform. I really do love OT! (I on the verge already... It seem)

By the way read my previous post on (Company Outing). We actually drink till around 2am and start work at 8am in the morning on SAT. How crazy can we get?

Alright enough of my whining. I needed some rest...
I hardly had any sleep due to my bad cough everynight.

Till here

No comments: