Saturday, September 06, 2008

Bye Bye ALB

5/9/08 was officially my last day of work.
It being a year more since I started working in ALB.

Woo Hoo for leaving the place but Boo Hoo for leaving all my friends.

I spent alot of time over there with them, we were like a big family working together and all the while they were willingly to guide me through alot things. I did learnt alot from them, the Good things (life experiences, character & etc.) and some Bad things too (which i think is not worth mentioning).

There were also precious memories and moment with some people that I will never forget *smile =). Of course there were times that I had undesired depressing memories and moment too. But still I never regret spending my time with them.

Well it seem like "天下无不上散之宴席" guess I just have to "收拾好心情" go army. Serve the Nation?.. DUH!~

Anyway I like to take this chance to thanks everyone once again for your teaching and guidance. Thanks =)

Till here

P.S.
I will miss you my favourite lunch buddy. (Trio) =DD

No comments: