Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I Aint a Preacher =D

I went shopping with mum today and one of the staff actually say this comment to my mum -
"Wah u very fortunate leh. Ur son actually 陪你去 shopping ar?"

Err.. what a weird comment. Is it a very uncommon sight for a son that accompany his mother to shop or is it simply because the possibility that a guy will actually accompany his parent is very low?

Whatever the reason is, I guess it doesn't really matter. What does matter is that more people should really accompany their parent once in a while. I not trying to preach about family value here but just to let you guy know that even though our parent maybe very naggy at times, quite superstitious about things, being very unreasonable on some issue and etc. (Oops. No Offences parents =p) All this happen is because they care too much for you.

Think about it - "Who are the one who look after you when you fall sick?"

I believe the answer is quite clear now.

Till here

P.S.
In the end, I brought nothing but still came back with my hands full of things. Duh! =)

*For those who think otherwise. I had no comment, it your choices.

No comments: